Newbie Guide/新手指南

General Announcements and FAQs
TL_JHP

Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:52 am

If you are new to this forum, we strongly recommend you to read this post before exploring the rest of the forums.
对于本论坛的新用户,强烈建议在进入其他版块之前先阅读完本页面的新手指南。
------
Q: Why am I only seeing the announcement forum after registration? How do make all the forum show up?
问题:为什么我注册之后只能看到论坛公告?如何显示论坛所有的版块?
A: For newly registered users, we have a limitation that at least one post has to be created before you can have full access to all the forums. So please go to Sandbox and send a test post.
答案:我们对于新注册的用户有设置了一个限制,至少需要创建一个帖子才能获取论坛完整的访问权限。请移步至Sandbox并创建您的测试帖。

------
Q: How to follow topics so that you will be notified of any changes?
问题:如何关注主题,以便更改时您能收到通知?
A: Go to the topic that you are interested in, click the Topic Tool (hand wrench sign above or below the topic), click "Subscribe Topic".
If anyone changes the topic or reply to the topic you will get notified of the changes. This is very helpful for people interested in SDK updates. You can subscribe to the corresponding SDK topic and any time a new version of SDK is uploaded, you will get notification in email.
答案:进入您所感兴趣的主题,点击主题工具(位于主题上方或者下方的扳手标志),点击“Subscribe Topic(订阅主题)”。当有人修改或回复该主题时,您将收到相关变动的通知,例如:用户如果想要及时了解到SDK的更新情况,可以订阅相关的SDK主题,这样在新版本SDK上传到论坛时,您可以收到邮件通知。

------
Q: How to set my default language to Chinese?
问题:如何将默认语言设置为中文?
A:
On the top-right corner of the page, click on your user name -> click "User control panel" -> click "Board preferences" -> "Edit Global settings" -> change "My lanugage" to "简体中文". Log out your account and log in again, your interface will show up in Chinese.
答案:在页面右上角,依次点击“用户名” ->点击“用户控制面板” -> 点击“版面偏好设置” -> “编辑全局设置” -> 将“My lanugage”变更为“简体中文”。注销账户后重新登录,论坛将变为中文界面。

------
Q: What is the best way to ask a question?
问题:如何就技术问题和泰凌的工程师进行交流?
A: If you have a technical question to ask, please go to the corresponding Discussion Board and post your question as a new topic. To help us better understand the question, we recommend you to include at least the following information in your post:
答案:如果您要向泰凌的工程师询问技术问题,可以进入对应的讨论版块,并创建一个新的主题,在该主题中提出您的问题。为了有助于泰凌的工程师更好的了解您的疑问,我们建议您在主题中至少包含以下信息:
- Chip part number: which chip you are using? (e.g. TLSR8267)
芯片型号:您使用的是哪款芯片?(例如:TLSR8267)
- SDK version number: which SDK is your software based on? (e.g. 3.0.0.abcdef)
SDK版本号:您的程序是基于哪个SDK?(例如:3.0.0.abcdef)
- Product info: what product is this for? (e.g. BLE module, ZigBee node, ...)
产品信息:产品是做什么应用?(例如:BLE模组,ZigBee节点,等等)
- Describe your problem clearly especially how to reproduce the issues you are seeing
清楚的描述您的问题,特别是如何重新您所遇到的问题?